With new frames coming out almost every month i thought it might be useful to bring them all on one page. This cheat-sheet took me way longer than i planned for, but i highly enjoyed every minute of designing it.
Please note that this chart reflects my personal experience, so opinions from other players may vary greatly. Having racked up more than 350h on Warframe myself, this is the impression i got from playing the frames or seeing them getting played by others. Keep in mind that this sheet is meant as quick look-up reference for newer players, and most of the pros and cons will be negligible by having the correct mods or a fitting (aka “pro”) play-style.
Please enjoy, comment on and use this image as you like. Constructive feedback is highly appreciated as i will most likely update this sheet in the near future. If you use this image somewhere else, linkbacks to my page would help, but i don’t require you to do it! 🙂
Update V1.1 – 2013-11-17
- Imroved wording on almost all frames due to Reddit Feedback.
- Starter frames now worded less negative.
- Corrected some spelling mistakes and added a “difficulty” indicator to each frame so beginners can easier see what they have to expect.
- Minor grafical and layout tweaks.
Update V1.2 – 2013-11-30
- Added Valkyr to the group
- Volt has a new drop location
- Minor layout tweaks
- The Grineer has now more to say!
Update V1.3 – 2014-01-11
- Added Oberon
- Updated Trinity Drop Location
- Minor layout tweaks
New to Warframe? – Join the “Ninja Referral” program
- Do you like my Warframe content?
- You have no Warframe account yet or did you just start?
- Need a boost for your new Space-Ninja?
- Want to support me and my Warframe content without spending money?
If you say “yes, yes and yes!” then grab a 7-day XP boost (and support me) just by using this link to register your Warframe account.
► Signup for Warframe
If you still have doubts about it you can also learn more about the referral program over here. Using the referral link really helps me out and is highly appreciated! 😀
Got further questions to get started?
Still not satisfied with this guide? Need to gain more knowledge? Please drop a comment below to let me know what’s missing. You can also message me within the game, ask questions or just say hello and run a a few missions. My IGN is “Fennyface”. I’m also happy to help you with difficult missions if you ask nicely. Of course just messaging me to say you like this guide is also a great reward for me in itself. 😀